Dec 22, 2010


As you are out and about traveling over the holidays please remember this:
A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means the remaining 77% are caused by assholes that just drink water, coffee, carbonated drinks, juices, energy drinks, and healthy crap like that. Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three (3) times as many accidents.

Seriously now ~
If you drink - don't drive!


jack69 said...

Very Good Advice!

Love from NC

Fred Alton said...

Huh??? ☻

Dar said...

I'll be watchin' forya. Travel safe girly and your guy. Hope to see you.
BlessYourHearts and MerryChristmas