I don't know why but this song just popped into my head. That just happens sometimes! You may recognize these words from the movie "The King and I." The song was written by Oscar Hammerstein.
Getting to know you,
Getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you,
Getting to hope you like me.
So then I got to thinking I should maybe share some facts about mysef so that you can get to know me. It would take forever and then some to really get to know me, so I will just start with the 'short list.' lol
1. I wish all children could have my childhood, it was wonderful.
2. I dream in colors.
3. God blesses me in numerous ways on a daily basis.
4. I broke my back in a horse accident when I was 12 years old.
5. I'm the wife of one fantastic man, mother of three great kids and grandmother of six facinating, wonderful grandchildren.
6. I was married at age 18 and then again thirty years later at the age 48.
7. I am the middle child of 9.
8. My car was totaled in a flash flood.
9. I was widowed at age 46.
10. I know that we all have an inner strength that comes from God but it's our choice whether or not we grow spiritually.