Feb 24, 2011

Tip Toeing Barefoot

I've been doing a LOT of daydreaming lately. I've planted and replanted my garden at least a dozen times. I've hung flowing curtains on my arbor, dug in the dirt, rearranged rock gardens, plucked flowers from my gardens and tip-toed barefoot across the dew kissed grass ... but only in my mind. I've toasted marshmellows over an open fire, drank iced tea, clipped fresh herbs and walked in the warm rain ... but only in my mind.  Until then I will just share some scrap pages of my beautiful blooms from last summer!




See why I'm having such a hard time being patient!
Dang snow!!!

8 comments:

Dar said...

I agree. Tip-toeing through the dew sure sounds better than shoveling more snow, which lil Ben and I just did....again. Does dirt under my nails happen from garden digging dreams? Oh, wait, that's from cleaning out Hubbys junk drawer.
Love LOVE all the blooms of yesteryear. Patience, Lovey!
BlessYourHeart

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

I am with you about the snow. Dang snow! Love your scrapbook pages! You are so talented and your flowers just lovely. I do know I have a bunch of weeds awaiting my attention.

TexWisGirl said...

Very pretty! Sorry you've got the snow fidgets... :)

The Retired One said...

What a romantic, nostalgic post...loved the 'glimpse' of spring to come,too!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! You are very talented in many areas!

Remington said...

Amazing! Beautiful! You are so talented! I love all the pages!

~mel said...

cher.. here's a link on starting moonflower seeds for me :)
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/moon/msg040312393533.html

Boho Farm and Home said...

I love all your birdhouses! I have them in my garden here in Phoenix too! But they are definitely a Midwest garden element. They remind me of the Marin house that I would see all over as a kid.
Blessing to you!
Caroline