Mar 23, 2011

To My Surprise!

Much to my surprise 
 I recieved a blog award
from my sweet friend
Cindy over at
she has a wonderful
Geneology blog.


Now it's up to me to share the award with others. 

Following are the instructions:

1. Acknowledge the award by posting to (your) my blog.

2. Nominate 15 other blogs that I think are lovely (gosh .. only 15??)

3. Contact each person to let them know that they have been nominated.
 
Drum Roll Please ....
7. The White Farmhouse 
8. Nature Trail
9. Much Love
10. The Decorating Diaries
11. The Life and Times of Remington
12. The Country Blossom
13. Stone Gable
14. Many Rivers to Cross
15. Delightful Order  

So at the risk of being a rebel ~
I'm bending the rules a little
if anyone would like this award
and wasn't listed
please grab it and link it
back to me. 

Have a wonderful morning, day or evening ...
whichever is appropriate at the moment you read this. 

10 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Oh my goodness you lovely lady! Thank you so much! I saw the award and was just coming to congratulate you on getting it. How surprised I was to find you sharing it with me! Thank you again and congrats to you! Stay warm up in your neck of the woods!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Cher, Thank you so much for this lovely award!
You are such a dear to share this award with me!!! Congratulations to you!
xo Yvonne

TexWisGirl said...

Thank you, dearheart! I really appreciate you awarding me! Wow! 15 blogs? You got the extended version of the award... :)

I've received this once before and I think I only had to pass on to 5 people or something... :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm so glad I met you and your sisses. :)

Katy said...

Thank you, so much, for your kindness! :) And congratulations, yourself, on winning the award! :)

Best wishes for the rest of your week!

Katy

Remington said...

Thank you for your kindness....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And thanks for thinking of me!!!

Naturegirl said...

Well of course your blog is worthy of an award! Thank you for thinking of me!
I personally feel comments are award enough for me!Have a beautiful day!

jack69 said...

Thanks my Cher! I appreciate the thought, but I once had a tussle about an online award, something about the "Nobel" LOL, So I say thanks with a lot of respect.

Love ya, and I hope the weather is turning to SPRING (At least in a Week, love from down in Detroit)

Dar said...

Thanks sis, you sweetie you, for thinking of lil ol me. Nuff said!

Rough one today. I needed a cup of rosebuds.
Catchyalater
BlessYourHeart

Sugar Lump Studios said...

thank you Cher! very sweet of you! Has spring arrived in the UP yet? We keep getting teased down here around Ann Arbor! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)