Feb 7, 2013

Dream Promises

Have you ever had one of those dreams where bits and pieces of it keep popping into your mind throughout the day?  Yes, I'm a dreamer!  I sometimes dream and wish I could recall the entire thing - and other times its like a movie being replayed over and over again during my awaken hours. Today was that day! 

Last night I had a dream about someone pulling a scam on us, but we were aware without their knowledge and were strongly lead to scam them back. Temptation at it's best. But in the dream the Bible verse Rom 12:19 continued to cross my mind "Never take your own revenge, beloved, but leave room for the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. "


It was actually very comforting to call on a promise of the Lord, even in a dream. 

5 comments:

E.C. said...

Interesting dream. Your dream holds a good message in it. It also shows that even though your mind may consider paying someone back in equal negativity, your heart & soul knows that it's God's business on the spiritual level (and if you know who the scammer is, it's the law's business on the physical level.)
There's a lot of good food for thought in your dream.
:)

Dicky Bird said...

I'm a dreamer too. I have very vivid dreams - I have my whole life. My grandma and mom were dreamers too. I'm not saying it is some kind of a supernatural gift. However, I have had dreams that have come true, or ones about loved ones who have passed on coming to me in my deams with messages and VERY scary ones. I believe that God uses dreams - "old men shall dream dreams" Of course, I also believe in the spiritual realm - because I believe in a God that I can't see and his spirit that lives inside of me. It takes a wise person to have a dream that they interpret into scripture - good job. Blessings from Ringle...

jack69 said...

Seldom do I dream,while asleep (LOL), when I do I am frustrated because I cannot remember the dream.
It is neat you remember, and especially that a scripture is prominent in it.

A very poignant scripture I might add.
Stay WArm, Spring is on its way (they say) (((HUGS)))

Dee said...

I dream also....I always look at them as spiritual checkups and it looks like your spirit is in the right place :)

Dar said...

Have you ever dreamed that you were choking to death?...that was me just last night, but the scariest part was that I was. We've been so sick in this house this past week. Stay healthy. Otherwise, I rarely dream like I did yrs. prior. Now, I'm like Jack, a day-dreamer. I love the Biblical reference you had and that you remembered it upon waking.
You are a fortunate dreamer,dear Sis.
Loveya, Missya, Hugya, Kissya